I miss you Daddy I miss you Daddy

I actually...

liked it. I don't know why these other people call it "lame" and so on...didn't read reviews. Its great. Nice animation, and got the message of the flash or "vibes" w/e...im rambeling. lol, great job, keep it up

Psycho Bunny Psycho Bunny

good job

For all of you idiots who call this stupid, id like to see you make this idiots. nice job

\ Dog Humper / \ Dog Humper /

nciely done

lol that was funny - make the voices a bit clearer and you could be on the front page man!

Viper-Studios responds:

im doing another with a shit monster expect to see it soon im trying to get clearer voices

One day at a Bus Stop One day at a Bus Stop

Ouch man its too short, things happen too fast,

MAKE IT SMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOTHER

Size Matters Size Matters

Cool

One one thing that would be awsome, make it a bit longer. i like what you did with all of the animation. its pretty good!

Joe Zombie :: Episode 5 Joe Zombie :: Episode 5

WOOT

This as I have asaid before is the best series I have ever seen GREAT STORYLINE, I cant wait to see the end, ur like my flash hero man, great job!!!!!!!!!!!!

For Damon For Damon

Very Good

I am glad you have made this to show everyone what it must feel like to loose a friend, if I lost a freind, now that i saw this, I would want to make something like this, (But not the same thing). Or if i died, someone make this for me. Great job, and for Kurama1 and the_healing_vision just ignore the b@stards, they must be young and not know shit.

Rival Part 2: Escape Rival Part 2: Escape

AMAZING!

I thought this is GREAT! As good as Joe Zombie!
Whatever you do do not stop animating, GREAT WORK! The story-line was great! next time though, maybe add a little more gore =)
Gore is always good!
Other than that you are amazin'!

FDA - ASSWARP FDA - ASSWARP

I LOVED IT

Kepp make more, I want to see some mroe of asswarp, i thought it was hilarious, I was laughing SO HARD! Great job all of you!

Wassup Saddam? Wassup Saddam?

Umm OLD

This is too old, and you put it out extremely late so, I voted blam, otherthan that this is simple flash